HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Announcements

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WeeMe
Admin

Location : Ship wrecked in the middle of the Indian ocean... wait, they don't have internet there... and in the water! Wow!

PostSubject: Announcements   Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:24 am

Here are all the announcements that I have to tell you all about! And if you have an announcement you can post it here too!
Just remember! Everyone on this forum can see it, so make sure it's for everyone!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cooljewels.hot4um.com
WeeMe
Admin

Location : Ship wrecked in the middle of the Indian ocean... wait, they don't have internet there... and in the water! Wow!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:28 am

My first announcement is: tomorrow is choir, as everyone should know! And it is, again, at 7:30. But you must come early because Mr. DeLorme is having a little surprise birthday cake and coffee for Mrs. DeLorme's 35th birthday! Yum yum! So try to come earlier than 7:30! Thank you!! Hope to see you there!! Very Happy Razz Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cooljewels.hot4um.com
WeeMe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:15 am

Just so in case anybody is wandering why I made everything Dalmatians, it is because I like Dalmatians and I hear by now declare this Dalmatian week for Cool Jewels!! Yay!!!

alx

PostSubject: hmmm   Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:44 am

Ohhhhh tomorrow ( 11/26/08 ) there is the pie and praise! everyone should come!!!!!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeMe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:48 am

Hey everybody!! Happy late Thanksgiving! haha!

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:17 am

hi im peacelovehailey.........................can u tell me why u banned me? thx
Back to top Go down
WeeMe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:40 am

hey. I banned you because I made this forum for only my friends and I didn't want other people to find it and go on it. So I was hoping you could just not go on it anymore! Thx!

blondebomb

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:43 am

Hi all,

In an effort to maximize our time for our most pressing music ministry issue, the Christmas program, I am modifying our rehearsal schedule further in order to best prepare. There will be no praise team rehearsal until January. I will solidify the next rehearsal date with PT members this week.

Thursday December 11
6:30 - 7:00 All soloists

• Kids ensemble - Abigail, Danielle, Maryruth, Josh, Andrew, Phillip
  • Soloists - Kerri, Terrie, Nichole, Roxanne, Rocky, Cyndi

7:00 - 8:30 - Full choir

• Work on trouble spots

Thursday December 18
6:30 - 7:00 All soloists, including Kids ensemble
7:00 - 7:30 Talk through logistics, placement on platform, entrances, exits, lighting, narrators
7:30 - 8:30 Full program run-through w/mics, stops only if necessary
Please make every effort to attend. Though we had a productive rehearsal last week, we were lacking many people. We are down to "minutes" of rehearsal time.
Thanks SO MUCH for your time and effort so far...it is a joy to serve with you all!
Lord bless,
Keith
Hi this Is just a reminder thanx!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeMe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:43 am

Yeah okay, and since we are having a lot of music/ play things this month I have decided to decorate this forum as musically as possible haha. So enjoy! And don't forget to practice! (which reminds me.... I have to too) haha. Razz lol! santa

alx

PostSubject: important!   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:29 am

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT!!!!

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 18TH!!!

HAHA!! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blondebomb

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:47 am

Ya mu b-day is Jan.22 lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blondebomb

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:50 am

hey everyone it might snow tomorow so well here just for a reminder!Hey everybody,

I want to make sure that we have a contingency plan should we end up cancelling Thursday's rehearsal due to inclement weather. Personally, I think that it may be rainy, not snowy. Nevertheless, IF we have to cancel, there is NO WAY we can just not rehearse...we would HAVE to make the rehearsal up! So here is the plan:

1. IF it is necessary to cancel, I will notify you via email by 2:15 pm and I will have it posted on the home page of the church website, which is www.cbcpoconos.org If you are confused, or unsure, call me on my cell phone at 908-343-9565 or at home at 570-561-2402.

2. The make up date for the rehearsal would be Tuesday December 16. We would have the same rehearsal schedule that we have planned for tomorrow:

Thursday December 11 (snow date - Tuesday December 16)

6:30 - 7:00 All soloists

• Kids ensemble - Abigail, Danielle, Maryruth, Josh, Andrew, Phillip
  • Soloists - Kerri, Terrie, Nichole, Roxanne, Rocky, Cyndi

7:00 - 8:30 - Full choir

• Work on trouble spots

The Thursday rehearsal for next week, December 18, remains as scheduled:
Thursday December 18
6:30 - 7:00 All soloists, including Kids ensemble
7:00 - 7:30 Talk through logistics, placement on platform, entrances, exits, lighting, narrators
7:30 - 8:30 Full program run-through w/mics, stops only if necessary
Thanks everyone...I will keep you posted.
Lord bless,
Keith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blondebomb

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:46 am

Christmas is almost here !! two more days!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeMe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 pm

Now Christmas in TOMORROW!!!!!!!

WeeMe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 am

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

Hope it was the best yet!!! lol! santa

WeeMe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:21 am

Praise team for Sunday is: A/B - RP, KK, BD, RB, AW, WR, GD. Please arrive for the 8:45 rehearsal on Sunday am. Music to be sung: You Are Holy, All The Earth Will Sing Your Praises, Offering

Second, important information for music ministry:
Choir will regroup for Easter weekend preparations on Thursday March 5 at 7:00pm, NOT 7:30. We will then rehearse weekly from 7-8:30 until we sing on Palm Sunday (April 5) Good Friday (April 10) and Easter (April 12). We will not be singing a Cantata, but rather we will sing single songs within a worship program that pastor and I will create (Good Friday and Easter).

Praise Team will meet continue to meet regularly until the March 5 choir rehearsal. At that point Thursday Praise Team rehearsals will cease until Thursday April 16, when rehearsals will resume.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for your patience...and sorry for the last-minute cancellation.

Lord bless,
Keith

So are you all going to be doing the choir again??

dandybaby13

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Weather Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sCHOOLS ARE CANCELLED FOR JANUARY 28!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blondebomb

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 am

Just for a reminder the Super Boll party is this Sunday!!!! Um I don't have the directions so I can't help you there....um ohh it starts at 5:30 p.m. well ttyl!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeMe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:48 am

That was sooooo much fun!!! Today we still had the learning center... I think everyone had school too.... IT'S SNOWING!!!
Hopefully we can get into our driveway! lol.

dandybaby13

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:26 pm

flower Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dandybaby13

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:55 am

queen Snowboarding was cancelled... and THE MOVIE NIGHT FOR YOUTH GROUP IS ON FRIDAY. BUT I CAN'T GO SINCE I AM VISITING WITH FAMILY... (SNIFFLE) AT LEAST AT THIS POINT. hopefully plans will change!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Embarassed No Sad Mad Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeMe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:02 am

Hey everybody!! I changed the forum look, as you can see. Do you like it? I do!! lol. I put up a pic of a snowboarder because I am going snowboarding on Saturday... just in case you were wandering. Tell me what 'cha think!

blondebomb

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:30 pm

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeMe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:32 am

WELL THANK YOU!!
I like it a lot too! Espesially the background!! haha. It's all blue and colorful!!

blondebomb

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:34 am

ITS HOT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cool Jewels :: Talk Talk Talk! :: Anything and Everyting-